Thursday, November 7, 2013

Pumpkin Yumminess

As fall continues to unfold I was reminded of a yummy recipe that's been my go to fall dessert for over a decade now - a pumpkin roll.
The recipe has been in my Allrecipes.com "recipe box" since 2002, which kinda blows my mind. I used to be intimidated by the thought of making a roll, but it's really a piece of cake. Pun totally intended. :-)

In my heyday of making these it was completely typical for me to make a total of 10 or more during the season. One of my cousins liked it so much he asked me to bring two to Thanksgiving dinner - one to share with everyone during the meal and another to leave behind at his house for him to enjoy. 

It's been awhile though since I was making these regularly. In fact, I'm pretty sure I didn't even make one last year. This weekend I'm going to a friend's book club meeting and she said I don't have to make anything, but I think I'm really looking for an excuse to make this dessert!

While you can find a ton of Pumpkin Roll recipes online, here's my recipe of choice

No comments:

Post a Comment