Friday, March 8, 2013

The Work Zone

Things are going to be quiet around here this month, just a bit of a forewarning of what's to come and explanation of the past week.

I have three big meetings for work this month. One just wrapped up this afternoon. It was local, which was nice. But still meant staying at a downtown hotel for the past two nights and playing den mother for 50+ grownups so it was easy to forget I was a short drive from home.

Tomorrow I get on a plane for the next meeting. And then the following Saturday I leave again for a big conference.

Between the people and the travel and the early mornings and late nights and the people and all of the really important work and thinking and planning and the people, well, I'm expecting the month to be a nonstop perpetual case of exhaustion.

I'm peppering in bits of fun here and there when I can. And I end the month with a vacation, which does involve more weekends getting on a plane, but won't involve lots of people or early mornings or late nights or much working, thinking or planning. So really, it isn't all bad. Not at all.

But..... :: YAAAAAAWWWWWNNNNN::

I'm ready for April.

No comments:

Post a Comment